- Naked Brazilian 100% Human Hair Lace Part Wig - Amira
- Lace Part
- Wet-Look Waves
- Dye | Bleach | Perm
- Color Shown: NATURAL
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For curly hair: Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
Note: Hair may lose its original curl pattern after wash. To restore the curls, wash the hair thoroughly to remove any product build up. Use heated styling tools or rods to achieve curls.