- Sensationnel Empress Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Zaniya
- 100% Premium Fiber
- Hand-Tied Deep Part with Baby Hairs
- Safe Up To 350° - 400°F
- Color Shown: T1B/350
Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water form the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head to size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.