- Sensationnel Cloud 9 Synthetic Swiss Lace Front Wig - Dasha
- 100% Premium Fiber
- 13″ X 6″, Ear-to-Ear With 6″ Deep Hand-tied
- Pre-Plucked, Natural Density
- Undetectable Flawless Hairline
- Perfect Hairline with Baby Hair Along the Hairline
- Pre-Customized Unit
- Protective Style
- No Leave-Out Necessary
- Yaki Texture for a Natural-Looking Style
- HD Lace for Flawless Blending
- Style: Straight
- Cut: Layered
- Length: 26"
- Color Shown: 1B OFF BLACK
PRE-PLUCKED & UNDETECTABLE!
What Lace?™ has a perfectly blended seamless hairline that mimics
the way hair grows out of the scalp, giving the illusion of real edges.
This allows for versatile hairstyles to be easily created, so no one can tell that it is
a wig. This holiday, be flawless in What Lace?™.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and we the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.