FreeTress Equal Synthetic Wig - Freedom Part 101
- FreeTress Equal Synthetic Wig - Freedom Part 101
- Shift or Rotate Unit with Freedom
- Create Attractive Styles with Every Angle
- Create Various Styles by Rotating Unit
- Take Control of Your Own Parting
- Color Shown: OT BLBK
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger Comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large conditioner with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.