*SELECT COLOR OPTION:
1 JET BLACK
1B OFF BLACK
2 DARK BROWN
4 MED BROWN
- Freetress Equal Full Cap Synthetic Wig - Charlie
- Synthetic hair
- Curling iron safe up to 400°F
- Color shown: BLBK
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380° - 400°F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, get, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.