*SELECT COLOR OPTION:
1 JET BLACK
1B OFF BLACK
2 DARK BROWN
4 MED BROWN
- Bobbi Boss Synthetic Wig - M592 EVE
- Medium Length Wig with Bangs
- Premium Hi-Heat Fiber
- Safe Heat Styling
- Color Shown: 1B OFF BLACK
- Holding the wig by the part area, use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair to remove any tangling. When combing the hair, always start at the bottom and work your way to the top, combing small sections of the hair with downward strokes until all of the hair has been combed and detangled.
- Drench the wig with a solution of lukewarm water and a deep cleansing shampoo or a wig shampoo. Use only lukewarm water.
- Use a brush to work additional shampoo into the hair using the same combing technique that was use initially to comb the hair.
- Rinse the hair int the direction of the hair - from root to end - with flowing water until all of the shampoo is removed.
- Use a brush to work a detangling conditioner into the hair in the same manner as Step 3.
- Rinse the hair in the same manner as Step 4 with cold water until the water coming off the hair is clear and all of the conditioner is removed.
- Gently pat the hair with a towel.
- Once finished with the combing, hang the wig or place it on a wig stand and allow the wig to dry naturally.
- When the wig is completely dry, use a brush or a pick comb to create the desired style.