Showing all 1 results
Jamaican Bounce Crochet Hair | Curly Crochet Hair
How many packs do I need?
- We recommend getting 3-4 packs per person to be on the safe side.
How long does Jamaican bounce hairstyle last?
- This hairstyle typically lasts up to 4 weeks. Depends on how well you take care of it.
- Natural afro perm texture, light weight and bouncy curls right out of the package.
- Vibrant & bright two-toned colors available for endless possibilities.
- Great for protective style on budget.
- Split the hair 3 times for the front, and twice in the back to get the most value.
- Reduce the urge to touch or run your fingers through the hair too much as this will cause it to tangle faster.
- Trim the tangled ends and spray lightly with leave-in conditioner. Use mouse to revive the curls.
- Use satin bonnets when you sleep to preserve the style.
- Use oil-free hair products designed for curly synthetic hair.
- Make your own Jamaican bounce, Curlkalon style wig using a crochet wig cap for convenience.