*SELECT COLOR OPTION:
1 JET BLACK
1B OFF BLACK
2 DARK BROWN
4 MED BROWN
Bobbi Boss Human Hair Blend Lace Front Wig - MBLF360 Dinah
$ 80.00 $ 62.99
Brand: BOBBI BOSS
- Bobbi Boss Human Hair Blend Lace Front Wig - MBLF360 Dinah
- 360° Swiss Lace with Deep Free Parting
- Hand-Crafted Natural Hairline
- Flawless Hairlines
- Ultimate Free Parting
- Most Versatile Styles
- Tangle Free | Shred Free | Easy to Manage | Long-Lasting Wear
- Color Shown: TT4/STEE56
- Holding the wig by the part area, use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair to remove any tangling. When combing the hair, always start at the bottom and work your way to the top, combing small sections of the hair with downward strokes until all of the hair has been combed and detangled.
- Drench the wig with a solution of lukewarm water and a deep cleansing shampoo or a wig shampoo. Use only lukewarm water.
- Use a brush to work additional shampoo into the hair using the same combing technique that was used initially to comb the hair. Start at the bottom of the hair and work your way up to the top, brushing small sections of the hair with downward strokes. Do not scrub the hair.
- Rinse the hair in the direction of the hair - form the root to end - with flowing water until all of the shampoo is removed.
- Use a brush to work a detangling conditioner into the hair in the same manner as Step 3.
- Rinse the hair in the same manner as Step 4 with cold water until the water coming of the hair is clear and all of the conditioner is removed.
- Gently pat the hair with a towel.
- Once finished with the combing, hang the wig or place it on a wig stand and allow the wig to dry naturally.
- Once the hair has dried, you may use a curling iron (do not exceed 300°-350°F) to restyle your wig.