Sensationnel Darlene Wig Review | What Lace? Collection
Sensationnel What Lace Wig - Darlene Wig Review
Hey Loves! Today's review is brought to you by Bodiedbykeira. The unit in the video is Darlene wig by Sensationnel What Lace Wig Line. Darlene wig is a high density loose deep wave style that comes in different ombre colors.
- Brand: Sensationnel What Lace Collection
- Style: Darlene
- Color: T2/Copper
- Length: About 20 Inches
- Heat Styling Safe - up to 400°
- Parting Space: 13" x 6"
- Pre-plucked hair line
- No leave out necessary
- Texture: Silky Yaky
- Lace Type: Swiss Lace
- Combs: 2 by the temple, 1 in the back
- Adjustable Straps: Yes
Baby hairs: Yes
- Dark Roots: Yes
- Pre-plucked hairline from ear-to-ear. Fully customized out of the box. No Stress.
- Longer baby hairs so you can trim it your way using a razor comb.
- This wig has high density. Recommended for cooler weather.
- Big head friendly cap size.
- Non-ashy lace.
- Low luster shine.
- Use a zig-zag shaped scissors to cut the lace in a jagged fashion to avoid the line of demarcation.
- Apply your make up powder to the visible lace area. (Front hairline, parting space and temple areas).
- Recommended wig accessories: Black stocking wig cap and a velvet velcro wig grip.
- Spray down the front lace and ear tabs with got2b glue freeze spray for a secure hold.
- Style the baby hairs with got2b glue gel.
- If the look is not working out for you, try changing the parting location. From middle to right and so on.